My spotlight for July takes me to Lewisham, London and the incredibly absorbing sounds of MTMBO. Every song feels like a glimpse of up to a few minutes into a bigger event or a meaningful moment that ends far too soon for me to make any attempt to decipher. The artistry and simple beauty of each track is amazingly clear and experiencing these snippet like flashes of emotion is utterly amazing. I hope to hear a lot more from the talented artist in the near future as I truly believe this could be the start of something quite extraordinary. Either way, the world can always use a little more great music from MTMBO!
TMH! Spotlight: MTMBO ~ Midnight
- 96,210 hits
TMH! All Time Top 15 Tunes!
- RY X ~ Berlin! I belong to an online world where there is a… (5,885)
- Klingande ~ Jubel! It's the weekend and what better way to enjoy it… (5,124)
- Milky Chance ~ Stolen Dance! The first time I listened to "Stolen Dance" by German… (4,919)
- Susie Suh x Robot Koch ~ Here With Me! In a few words, "Here With Me" is absolutely stunning. … (3,889)
- AZEDIA ~ Something! I love when I am introduced to new tunes that… (2,237)
- Banks ~ Before I Ever Met You! The most powerful songs are stories drawn from personal experiences… (1,889)
- Sohn ~ The Wheel! "The Wheel" rolls over my 'hear' buds with an attention… (1,774)
- Flume ~ Insane ft Moon Holiday! Rising Australian music producer FLUME just released his debut album… (1,649)
- Missio ~ I Run to You Who is MISSIO? Matthew Brue: a singer/songwriter and producer from… (1,445)
- MTNS ~ Lost Track Of Time! Talk about making a great first impression. Aussie trio MTNS… (1,361)
- Yahtzel ~ High With Me! I have been anxiously waiting for a new track from… (1,313)
- Night Terrors of 1927 ~ Fall Into You! Halloween is over this year but just reading the name… (1,289)
- Album Review!: Faded Paper Figures ~ The Matter! Flying under the radar since their debut in 2008 but… (1,248)
- Flight Facilities ~ Clair De Lune (ft.Christine Hoberg)! FLIGHT FACILITIES is back in the limelight with a brand… (1,115)
- St. South ~ Slacks! I try to be as selective as possible when I… (982)
Subscribe via Email
Born in sunny San Diego and raised in central Illinois. I graduated from the University of Illinois @Urbana-Champaign and spent the better part of 10 years in sunny Phoenix Arizona after graduation. I now reside in Savoy IL and I try to make it up to the Chicago music scene as much as I can. Music has always been a part of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way!